- Langhorst J, et al. Efficacy of hydrotherapy in fibromyalgia syndrome—a meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Rheumatology 48(9):1155-9, 2009.
- Hamilton NA, et al. Sleep and the affective response to stress and pain. Health Psychol 28(3):288-95, 2007.
- Falla D, et al. Adaptations of upper trapezius muscle activity during sustained contractions in women with fibromyalgia. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 20(3):457-54, 2010.
- Holman AJ. Positional cervical spinal cord compression and fibromyalgia: a novel comorbidity with important diagnostic and treatment implications. J Pain 9(7):613-22, 2008.
- Bernardy K, et al. Efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapies in fibromyalgia syndrome – a systemic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Rheumatol 37(10):1991-2005, 2010.
References from: www.fmnetnews.com/fibro-basics/treatment/self-help-strategies
Fibromyalgia Network | PO Box 31750 | Tucson, AZ 85751 | (800) 853-2929
This site is provided for informational purposes only. To remain unbiased, we do not accept endorsements, advertisements, or pharmaceutical industry grants. Patients should always consult their physician for medical advice and treatment.